Use this template to start creating your own content.
The introduction to your content should outline the promise that you intend to deliver. Why should somebody read, watch or listen to your content? How will they be transformed as a result?
E.g. In this article you will learn how to increase the conversion rate on your website in three simple steps.
The next section of your content needs to outline the problem that they are facing. This is designed to reinforce why they should read your article.
E.g. The problem is you are spending good money getting traffic to your website but it is not converting into sales.
In this section you actually teach your 3 to 7 teaching points.
- make sure you have a free download that is highly relevant to your blog post
- make sure you have unobtrusive signup forms that are easy to read and filling
- make sure you deliver your free download as soon as somebody signs up and thank them
- make sure you deliver three valuable emails in the first week with more information
- make sure you ask your new subscriber questions about what they are looking for in your automated emails
Do’s and Dont’s
In this section you outline the some of the tips for advanced users and the mistakes that newcomers make.
E.g. Placing pop-ups on your website on every page with the same offer is a surefire way to annoy your visitors and hurt your conversion, whereas tagging your pop-ups to particular blog posts or pages will dramatically increase your conversions.
Finish off your piece of content with a call to action or an action step. Give your readers something to do and they are far more likely to remember you.