Our Autotask integration lets you map your sales and support forms to opportunities and tickets in Autotask, saving you the effort of inputting data into Autotask.
STEP 1: Configure SiteSpot to connect to Autotask
- Configure your account details in the admin under Forms > Settings > Autotask
- You can use any Autotask user account that can create contacts, customers, opportunities and tickets. We recommend creating a specific user account for the integration if possible.
- You can also configure your default ticket priority and queue here. We recommend this as it will save you from doing it with every form.
- Click update settings when done.
STEP 2: Map your form fields to your Autotask fields
Each form needs to be mapped to your desired fields in Autotask.
- Go to the 'Forms' section in your SiteSpot admin panel.
- Hover over 'settings' under the form you wan, and click on 'Autotask' as below
- Create a new feed
- Map the fields to your needs.
- You can hover over the question marks to help you find your queue id's etc